Click >

I never could get on with representative individuals but people who existed on their own account and with whom it might therefore be possible to be friends.

by Pak101.com (few years ago!) / 528 views
(Not Rated Yet)
 

Similar Likes

If my status is a subtle message to you, take a hint

by Pak101.com (few years ago!)
If you have a 98% chance of succeeding in something, its the other 2% that makes things interesting.

by Pak101.com (few years ago!)
It‚ is advisable to over react whenever ur partner is in trouble. It is an opportunity to express your love and solitude to him..

by Tariq Bangash (few years ago!)
Marriage is the only adventure open to the cowardly.

by Pak101.com (few years ago!)
Destroying things is much easier than making them.

by Pak101.com (few years ago!)
A candle's true power is measured not on how wide or strong its light is, but on how many candles it shared its light with

by Pak101.com (few years ago!)
A friend worth your tears, will never make you cry

by Pak101.com (few years ago!)
Some People Think That ... BLACK Color As Sentimentaly Bad But They Forget To Know About "Every Black Board, Makes Bright Students ... "

by HUSSAIN (few years ago!)
A best friend will look you in the eye and say that dress is hideous!

by Pak101.com (few years ago!)
When you are being true to who you are, you will find yourself being less reactive to the people around you, to the words that are said, and to the events of your life

by Pak101.com (few years ago!)
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1

Most Viewed Likes

“Weakness of mind and fearne..

Girls do not dress for boys...

He had heard people speak co..

Friends help you move. Real ..

Behind every successful man ..

I f*cking hate her...Lets go..

Humein Khabar Thi Kisi Roz C..

Every great achievement was ..

Love without action is meani..

do not store dreams in your ..

Existing Users Login
User ID  
Password  
 
 
Join Now / Forgot Password

also you can..
Login with Facebook