Forums > News And Gossips > Mehwish Hayat And Ahsan Khan Candid On Tonite With HSY
  • Page 1 of 1
awmps

4822 days old here
Total Posts: 1626

Subject : Mehwish Hayat And Ahsan Khan Candid On Tonite With HSY
The pretty Mehwish Hayat and the Ahsan Khan transformed Tonite With HSY into a cheery affair with their presence in a candid interview. Their chemistry was evident as they shared fits of laughter with each other throughout the show. While Mehwish has hit stardom for her item song ‘Billi’ in the Pakistani film Na Maloom Afraad, Ahsan has won many hearts with his excellent acting skills. HSY asked them as to how they become such good friends, to which both of them laughed heartily before Mehwish answered: “The first time we worked together was in Mere Qatil Mere Dildaar and at that time we knew of each other but hadn’t worked together. He seemed like a nice person, but you get many surprises once you’re on the set so how this surprise package would turn out was unknown.”

“The surprise was pleasant and because of our characters of that madly in love [couple], we quickly became friends,” shared Mehwish. “We would discuss and build the drama scenes together and that was the start of our friendship.” Responding to how each started and learnt the skill, Mehwish revealed that she hadn’t learnt dancing from anywhere. “I am self-taught because we don’t have any institutes here,” admitted Mehwish. “In fact, I want to open a dance school here,” she added. “I want people to dance because it is the best way of expressing your emotions.”

She further said that many people hold themselves back and she wants them to dance to experience that feeling. Ahsan also had similar views: “The thing is that after working on something similar, I get bored very quickly so I have to do 10 things at a time. I want to sing, dance, act, do films. I also want to produce and direct because when you have a lot of energy inside you, you want to express it. We never realised that we did a good dance, we just danced.” He added: “During the rehearsals and even moments before the show, I tell her (Mehwish) that I can’t do it and I can’t remember anything, but as soon as you get on the stage and start performing — something else happens.”

no likes.

Posted on November, 26 2014 08:09:38 PM

Awais148

4061 days old here
Total Posts: 12184

affairs wali baat to in ke chote chote karname hote hain jin ke bare main ye kr ke bhool jate hain

no likes.

Posted on November, 28 2014 11:36:41 AM

Punjabian

3792 days old here
Total Posts: 1587

ye post to kai purani ho chuki hai yr is lia ab is pr koi comment ni karon ga

no likes.

Posted on December, 27 2014 01:04:50 PM

• Page 1 of 1