Forums > Education > DISA (Development Initiative for South Asian
  • Page 1 of 1
Abubaker

3263 days old here
Total Posts: 1

Subject : DISA (Development Initiative for South Asian
DISA (Development Initiative for South Asian) is being working to connect the development professionals as well as organizations to leverage opportunities and communicate faster to deliver the results. It’s work is guided by the objective ‘Discover, Connect and Share for the Better World in South Asian perspective’.
DISA, a venture of global virtual platform established by the group of devoted development professionals as a resource portal for the social development sector of South Asia.
DISA has been working towards building a holistic resource portal for the Development Sector, providing information on jobs, trainings, events, Grants and funds, project proposals, internship and volunteering opportunities, fellowships and useful resources for Development professionals of South Asian.
So you can find out your professional development opportunities from here. So go to the site and join with the community. Subscribe RSS Feed and E-Newsletter for regular up date about various opportunities.

http://bit.ly/1CVx3LN

no likes.

Posted on May, 13 2015 11:15:11 AM

Awais148

4060 days old here
Total Posts: 12184

nice information you have shared i have tried but its not working for me..... i will try again laiter.

no likes.

Posted on May, 13 2015 12:28:17 PM

• Page 1 of 1