Forums > News And Gossips > Miss Pakistan USA on a mission to change image of Pakistani women
  • Page 1 of 1
lescol

3936 days old here
Total Posts: 6369

Subject : Miss Pakistan USA on a mission to change image of Pakistani women
The 26-year-old American beauty of Pakistani origin is the current title holder of Miss Pakistan USA. A student at George Mason Law School in DC, she not only represents the refined class of Pakistani beauties, but also their intellect on a global platform.

But it comes as a surprise to know that this mélange of beauty and brains was a complete stranger to the word ‘pageant’ some time back. Speaking to The Express Tribune, Sarish revealed what inspired her to compete for the title. “I hadn’t watched a pageant in my life until I heard all the chatter about Nina Davuluri, the first Miss America of Indian descent to win the title,” she said. That led her to think, “if a pre-med student can put India on a global platform then what’s stopping a Pakistani law student from following suit?”

no likes.

Posted on November, 27 2015 11:00:18 AM

lescol

3936 days old here
Total Posts: 6369

The desire to place her community’s women in a positive light, transcending the domains of law, entertainment and philanthropy, led her to look for possible options. That’s when she was first introduced to the title of Miss Pakistan USA.

no likes.

Posted on November, 27 2015 11:00:49 AM

• Page 1 of 1