Forums > News And Gossips > Pakistani-American actor bags role in TV series ‘Prison Break’
  • Page 1 of 1
lescol

3939 days old here
Total Posts: 6369

Subject : Pakistani-American actor bags role in TV series ‘Prison Break’

Veteran actor Faran Tahir took to twitter to announce his role in American mini TV series Prison Break on Friday. Pakistani-American actor Faran Tahir has made an impression on American audience by appearing in bit-part roles or supporting characters in big movies such as Iron Man, Star Trek, Elysium and The Jungle Book.

I will be playing the recurring role of Jamil on Prison Break: Sequel (Mini TV Series) Season 5 which is expected..

He was born in Los Angeles to parents studying at UCLA, but raised in Lahore, Pakistan. On stage and on the film set, he sees his job as provoking people to think about complicated characters and situations. “I don’t want to give you a nicely wrapped package,” he said. “I want to give you something a little more messy.” Share America quoted him. Prison Break was renewed by 20th Century Fox for season 5 after a gap of 6 long years. According to a report by The Bitbag, “Prison Break” Season 5 can be expected to premiere in Sept. 2016. If this happens, the ardent followers of the series will get another pleasant surprise from the makers as it was initially expected to make a comeback in 2017. The main issue is that the three leading actors,including Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell and Sarah Wayne Callies, have a little “time” problem with the Legends Of Tomorrow TV series. Went worth Miller and Dominic Purcell can be seen together again in “Legends Of Tomorrow,” Sarah Wayne Callies appeared in the lead role in “Colony.”
Source: News

no likes.

Posted on April, 19 2016 11:48:46 AM

• Page 1 of 1