Forums > News And Gossips > Reason for Momal Sheikh keen to work with Ranveer Singh
  • Page 1 of 1
awmps

4837 days old here
Total Posts: 1626

Subject : Reason for Momal Sheikh keen to work with Ranveer Singh
Momal Sheikh, more well known for being an offspring of Javed Sheikh, is ready for her Bollywood beginning through the movie Happy Bhag Jayegi. The movie is due for release within August. Through her role in Happy Bhag Jayegi, Momal gets launched in Bollywood. The role may be a supporting one but it gets her going and she is not in any way bothered by this. "I had no issues about playing the second lead," she told media. Infact she came up with a question "Didn’t Diana Penty make an entry into films as second lead in Cocktail before she bagged Happy Bhag Jayegi? And she went on to add "As far as I am concerned, I just had to prove myself. And, now since the trailer is out, I am on top-of-the-world and it’s finally hitting me that I am making my Bollywood debut!"

One more Pakistani star Mahira Khan is about to make her debut soon. And both these stars in the making exchanged notes on the Indian experience during the course of their shooting spells there. Momal shared that "Mahira Khan (who is making her debut with Raees) is a good friend of mine. In fact, a short while ago, both our shooting spells were at the same time in India. We used to share our experiences together, it was good to have someone from back home here." No doubt Success is not all that easy to achieve, especially for Pakistani stars seeking space in Bollywood. Her approach and thought process is positive and she believes many factors are not too much in control.

Momal had a few comments to offer. She believes that "Sometimes destiny also plays a role. Fawad has connected, because he is good looking, is a good actor and people like his personality". She further added," as for Mawra,"I believe her film was not successful. People liked her work. Even I have seen the film and I loved her performance. She is a brilliant actor. Acting mein kahi kami nahi dekhi. She has been offered good projects, you guys are going to see more of her in Bollywood." Momal also comments to offer on the more acceptable Bollywood heroes. To her Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan are adorable and she admires them but she is more keen to work with Ranveer Singh. "He is a brilliant actor, has a great personality and is such a lovely person. Whenever I have seen him on TV or films, I get positive vibes. He is a fun-loving person. Kaam karke bhi mazaa ayega."It is hoped that Ranveer's producer notices this comment. Momal is ready to take off with the release of her movie Happy Bhag Jayegi this month.

ChullBulli like this.

Posted on August, 09 2016 11:52:15 PM

• Page 1 of 1