Quotes of 'Philosophy'

Pervez Musharraf :

"Things cannot be resolved in a day or two. The discussion had opposite views, but there is a commitment to take it forward"

more quotes on Philosophy, Words
Pervez Musharraf :

"Let me say with total sincerity that I never said that, and it has been misquoted, ... These are not my words, and I would go to the extent of saying I am not so silly and stupid to make comments of this sort"

Zulfikar Ali Bhutto :

"Let's build a monument for the veto. Let's build a monument for impotence and incapacity"

Jahangir Khan :

"It wasn't my plan to create such a record. All I did was put in the effort to win every match I played and it went on for weeks, months and years until my defeat to Ross Norman in Toulouse in 1986."

Jahangir Khan :

"In that World Open final, Ross got me. It was exactly five years and eight months. I was unbeaten for another nine months after that defeat."

Allama Iqbal :

"When truth has no burning, then it is philosophy, when it gets burning from the heart, it becomes poetry"

more quotes on Philosophy
Allama Iqbal :

"It is time that I reopen the tavern of Rumi: the shaikhs of the Kaaba are lying drunk in the courtyard of the church"

more quotes on Philosophy, Religion
Allama Iqbal :

"But to rationalize faith is not to admit the superiority of philosophy over religion"

more quotes on Philosophy, Religion
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"It is your sacred duty to look after the poor and help them. I would never have gone through the toil and suffering for the last ten years had I not felt our sacred duty towards them. We must secure for them better living conditions. It should not be our policy to make the rich richer, but that does not mean that we want to uproot things. We can quite consistently give all their due share"

Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"No settlement with the majority is possible as no hindu leader speaking with any authority shows any concern or genuine desire for it"

Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money