Quotes of 'Success'

Allama Iqbal :

"Spend money to make character but don 't spend character to make money."

more quotes on Success
Muhammad Ali Boxing championship :

"I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round"

more quotes on Success
Pervez Musharraf :

"There are no training camps in Pakistan, ... and there is no cross-border activity. We are moving forward on confidence building, on conflict resolution. Confidence building is meant to defuse tensions, and for the last two years we have only been defusing tension, through confidence building measures, people to people interaction etc"

more quotes on Success
Pervez Musharraf :

"A win-win situation for all three countries"

more quotes on Success
Pervez Musharraf :

"ou give me $100 per individual [per year] and guarantee for all the years in the future -- let them come in"

more quotes on Success
Imran Khan Niazi :

"Win or lose today I am proud of the way my boys have played in the tournament."

more quotes on Success
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"In Pakistan lies our deliverance, defence and honour…In our solidarity, unity and discipline lie the strength, power and sanction behind us to carry on this fight successfully. No sacrifice should be considered too great. We shall never accept any future constitution on the basis of a united India."

more quotes on Power, Success
Imran Khan Niazi :

"The team that is going to win is the one that does its homework the best by studying its opponents."

more quotes on Sports, Success
Imran Khan Niazi :

"So for us any gain we had in election, one vote that we got, was a win."

more quotes on Political , Success
Imran Khan Niazi :

"But having set myself these goals, I had to work really hard to achieve them"

more quotes on Motivation, Success
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money