Quotes of 'Imagination'

Saadat Hasan Manto :

"The potatoes would note yet be peeled although she would have already finished making the curry in her imagination. I feel sometimes she may just go into the kitchen and come out again after being satiated by her imagination."

more quotes on Imagination
Pervez Musharraf :

"I keep talking of Kashmir, you keep talking of cross-border terrorism ... we need to get to the issue"

more quotes on Imagination, Philosophy, Terrorism, Words
Pervez Musharraf :

"They (Americans) have their own opinion and they forwarded it, while we gave our point of view, ... We have the will to withstand all pressures."

more quotes on Imagination, Philosophy, Words
Pervez Musharraf :

"I think if the Northern Alliance enters Kabul we will see the same kind of atrocities perpetuated against the populace there, and it needs to be avoided"

Pervez Musharraf :

"I think we should start talking, I think one should be strong enough to say that"

Pervez Musharraf :

"I think such actions need courage and boldness, ... What we have seen on the TV, Israelis not wanting to leave, being forced out, is a courageous thing to do. We hope that he shows (an) equal amount of courage finally in the creation of the Palestinian state"

Pervez Musharraf :

"I consider this unthinkable, to ever be a moment where we have to launch nuclear attacks."

Pervez Musharraf :

"I think they're looking for financial support themselves"

more quotes on Imagination, Words
Pervez Musharraf :

"I do not think he can influence, because he is on the run, hiding"

Allama Iqbal :

"Given character and healthy imagination, it is possible to reconstruct this world of sin and misery into a veritable paradise"

Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money