Quotes of 'Science'

Munir Akram :

"They have been there for 25 or 30 years, every document on development. I don't think the world can change directions on a pinhead"

more quotes on Science
Munir Akram :

"it will be dangerous to the security of the world This is not an issue of reaching compromises on language, this is an issue of national security"

more quotes on Science
Munir Akram :

"Pakistan is against nonproliferation because it is always accompanied by disarmament. If disarmament is applied to some countries and not others."

more quotes on Science
Munir Akram :

"I think there is consternation and perhaps a sense of injury at the tone and substance of the letter"

more quotes on Science
Shaukat Aziz :

"Today's concrete-pouring ceremony of Chashma-2 marks yet another landmark in Pak-China relations and a milestone in the history of nuclear technology in Pakistan."

more quotes on Science
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"Finally, let me tell you, fellow citizens, Pakistan is a land of great potential resources. But to build it up into a country worthy of the Muslim nation, we shall require every ounce of energy that we possess and I am confident that it will come from all whole-heartedly."

more quotes on Religion, Science
Allama Iqbal :

"Indeed, in view of its function, religion stands in greater need of a rational foundation of its ultimate principles than even the dogmas of science. "

more quotes on Religion, Science
Dr.Abdus Salam :

"The creation of Physics is the shared heritage of all mankind. East and West, North and South have equally participated in it. "

more quotes on Science, Wisdom
Dr.Abdus Salam :

"Soon I knew the craft of experimental physics was beyond me - it was the sublime quality of patience - patience in accumulating data, patience with recalcitrant equipment - which I sadly lacked."

more quotes on Imagination, Science
Dr.Abdus Salam :

"Scientific thought and its creation is the common and shared heritage of mankind."

more quotes on Imagination, Science, Words
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money