Quotes of 'Life'

Allama Iqbal :

"Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right path but the final forming result of a person's character lies in their own hands."

more quotes on Life
Saleem Altaf :

"According to Dr. Young, the knees are not in good shape at present and required immediate repair. The arthroscopic surgery will take place today and, at least, it will require another eight weeks before the rehabilitation process can start"

more quotes on Life
Muhammad Ali Boxing championship :

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life"

more quotes on Life

"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life"

more quotes on Life

"Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are"

more quotes on Life

"I never thought of losing, but now that it's happened, the only thing is to do it right. That's my obligation to all the people who believe in me. We all have to take defeats in life"

more quotes on Life

"Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don't let yourself believe it will happen to you"

more quotes on Life

"Go to College, Stay in school, If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you"

more quotes on Life

"If your mind can conceive it; and your heart can believe it - then you can achieve it"

more quotes on Life

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion"

more quotes on Life
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money