Forums > News And Gossips > Fashion Designer Deepak Perwani Denies Joining MQM!
  • Page 1 of 1
lescol

3932 days old here
Total Posts: 6369

Subject : Fashion Designer Deepak Perwani Denies Joining MQM!

The personification of class, the style maverick and the connoisseur of Pakistani fashion: Deepak Perwani has undeniably created a timeless legacy in fashion with his successful sartorial endeavors. The whole of Pakistan was shocked when the leading designer showed interest in affairs of state and joining a party to start a career in politics! But according to the latest update, Perwani has made it clear that he has NOT joined MQM and wished Farooq Sattar all the best for his future endeavors. As a citizen of Karachi, I recognize the importance and relevance of the political landscape and the very vital contribution of the mqm . During my 25 years of career as a fashion designer I have been apolitical and Karachi has been central to my growth sustenance and pride . I have great respect and regard for Dr farooq Sattar . I would like to make it very clear that I have not formally joined any party but will always support causes and charities that will benefit my city and my country. I thank Dr Sattar and wish him and the party every success. Earlier, according to various reports, Deepak had announced his shocking association with Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM).

no likes.

Posted on November, 01 2017 10:51:36 AM

• Page 1 of 1