Forums > News And Gossips > Mehwish Hayat hopes for Pakistani films to reach India
  • Page 1 of 1
awmps

4818 days old here
Total Posts: 1626

Subject : Mehwish Hayat hopes for Pakistani films to reach India

Pakistan’s top artist Mehwish Hayat, after getting a chance of representing her nation at the Filmfare Middle East used her pedestal to endorse conciliatory relations between the neighboring countries of India and Pakistan. The 35-year-old actor shedding light on the high pedestal Bollywood stars are put on here in Pakistan expressed her desire for them to also be able to watch freely the movies of Pakistan’s film industry as well, which she stated has greatly progressed in a short span of time. The ‘Punjab Nahi Jaungi’ actor took to Instagram to share the video of her on stage at the Filmfare Middle East, with a caption stating: "It was a privilege to represent Pakistan at the Filmfare Middle East Launch in Dubai where I was honoured with the Pakistan Icon plaque. I accepted this international award on behalf of all our industry which has made such tremendous leaps in such a short time and our films are comparable with anybody else. It was also an opportunity to share the platform with members of our fraternity from across the border and share my thoughts.” Along with Mehwish receiving the “Pakistani Icon” title, the country’s acclaimed actor Fawad Khan was also honored at the ceremony with the “Cinematic Icon” award.

no likes.

Posted on April, 04 2018 05:47:19 AM

• Page 1 of 1