Quotes of 'Religion'

Pervez Musharraf :

"That is not what the mosque is meant for. That should be stopped immediately"

more quotes on Religion
Pervez Musharraf :

"This kind of hate campaign against anyone -- whether it is against the government or against another sect or other religion -- should be stopped. That is not what the mosque is meant for"

more quotes on Religion
Pervez Musharraf :

"There is no doubt in my mind ... that we have to have elections and have an elected government in place by October 2002"

more quotes on Religion, Words
Pervez Musharraf :

"We were not the first to test, and will not be the first to resume testing, ... We do not want to see an arms race, nuclear or conventional, in our region"

more quotes on Religion
Pervez Musharraf :

"It is a historical fact that the Muslims ruled the world for hundreds of years,"

more quotes on Philosophy, Religion, Words
Pervez Musharraf :

"the environment of Pakistan dictates that I keep on until 2007 . .the regional and international environment demands that I keep it on. So why should I be bothered to remove it now?"

more quotes on Religion
Pervez Musharraf :

"Aberration in the long history of Muslim-Jewish cooperation and coexistence"

more quotes on Religion
Allama Iqbal :

"It is time that I reopen the tavern of Rumi: the shaikhs of the Kaaba are lying drunk in the courtyard of the church"

more quotes on Philosophy, Religion
Allama Iqbal :

"But to rationalize faith is not to admit the superiority of philosophy over religion"

more quotes on Philosophy, Religion
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"Urdu (is) a language that has been nurtured by a hundred million Muslims of this subcontinent, a language understood throughout the length and breadth of Pakistan and above all, a language with more than any other provincial language, embodies the best in Islam culture and Muslim tradition….in nearest to the language used in order Islamic countries"

more quotes on Religion
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money