Quotes of 'Religion'

Pervez Musharraf :

"Was Islam spread by them through force and coercion? No. They preached Islam by personal example. "

more quotes on Religion
Pervez Musharraf :

"Islam teaches tolerance, not hatred; universal brotherhood, not enmity; peace, and not violence. "

more quotes on Inspirational, Religion
Allama Iqbal :

"Indeed, in view of its function, religion stands in greater need of a rational foundation of its ultimate principles than even the dogmas of science. "

more quotes on Religion, Science
Allama Iqbal :

"God is not a dead equation! "

more quotes on Religion
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"We should have a State in which we could live and breathe as free men and which we could develop according to our own lights and culture and where principles of Islamic social justice could find free play. "

more quotes on Religion, Wisdom
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"You have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of Islamic democracy, Islamic social justice and the equality of manhood in your own native soil. "

more quotes on Motivation, Religion
Abdul Qadeer Khan :

"I have to ask Allah's forgiveness and not get angry, because they come to me out of love, and it's not fitting that I should turn to them in hatred. "

more quotes on Love, Religion
Imran Khan Niazi :

"I did not lose this election, or had a bad result compared with what we might have got because of Islam."

more quotes on Political , Religion
Allama Iqbal :

"I lead no party; I follow no leader. I have given the best part of my life to careful study of Islam, its law and polity, its culture, its history and its literature"

more quotes on Political , Religion
Allama Iqbal :

"I, therefore, demand the formation of a consolidated Muslim State in the best interest of India and Islam."

more quotes on Religion
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money