Quotes of 'Love'

Muhammad Ali Boxing championship :

"I love to hit people. I love to"

more quotes on Love
Nawaz Sharif :

"King Abdullah has done a lot for me and my family."

more quotes on Love
Pervez Musharraf :

"The resolution of the Kashmir dispute is at the heart of Indo-Pakistan confrontation. This is the only issue blocking peace between us"

more quotes on Love, Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"I hope that this augurs well for the future of Indo-Pakistan relations."

more quotes on Love
Pervez Musharraf :

"Your brothers and sisters in Pakistan share the pains of the events of 1971. The excesses committed during the unfortunate period are regrettable"

more quotes on Love
Pervez Musharraf :

"We have to fight all these people with all our might"

more quotes on Love
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"Develop a sound sence of discipline,Character,Initiative and a solid Academic Background.You must devote yourself whole-heartedly to your studies, for that is your first obligation to yourselves, your parents and to the State.You must learn to obey for only then you can learn to command."

more quotes on Love
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"Our object should be peace within, and peace without. We want to live peacefully and maintain cordial friendly relations with our immediate neighbours and with the world at large"

more quotes on Love
Abdul Qadeer Khan :

"I have to ask Allah's forgiveness and not get angry, because they come to me out of love, and it's not fitting that I should turn to them in hatred. "

more quotes on Love, Religion
Abdul Qadeer Khan :

"No money on earth can buy the love and affection that has been given to me by a grateful nation. "

more quotes on Love, Patriotism
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money