Quotes of 'Political '

Ayaz Amir :

"he deal legitimizes India as a nuclear power and Pakistan of course is getting nothing of the sort. It has left Pakistan feeling exposed."

more quotes on Political
Ayub Khan (Field Marshal) :

"Pakistan has made no mention of ending our tests. We have a missile program, and it is in the national interest whatever we want to do"

more quotes on Political
Ayub Khan (Field Marshal) :

"We have an active program. We have nuclear weapons, we are a nuclear power. We have an advanced missiles program"

more quotes on Political
Fatima Jinnah :

"Being a political opportunist, he brought all the discontented elements together to support him; students were assured the revision of the University Ordinance and journalists the scrutiny of the Press Laws"

more quotes on Political
Fatima Jinnah :

"He utilized the state facilities as head of state, not as the President of the Convention Muslim League or a presidential candidate, and didn’t even hesitate to legislate on electoral maters. Bureaucracy and business, the two beneficiaries of the Ayub Khan regime, helped him in his election campaign"

more quotes on Inspirational, Political
Fatima Jinnah :

"An unfair and unequal election campaign, poor finances, and indirect elections through the Basic Democracy System were some of the basic problems she faced."

more quotes on Motivation, Political
Fatima Jinnah :

"Her campaign generated tremendous public enthusiasm. She drew enormous crowds in all cities of East and West Pakistan. The campaign however suffered from a number of drawbacks"

more quotes on Life, Political , Words
Fatima Jinnah :

"The sight of this dynamic lady moving in the streets of big cities, and even in the rural areas of a Muslim country, was both moving and unique. She proclaimed Ayub Khan to be a dictator. Jinnah’s line of attack was that by coming to terms with the Republic of India on the Indus Water dispute, Ayub had surrendered control of the rivers over to India."

more quotes on Life, Political
Fatima Jinnah :

"In her book titled “My Brother” by Quaid-i-Azam’s sister Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah, quotes “One day, looking intently into my eyes, he (Jinnah) said, Fati I am no more"

more quotes on Political
Ahmed Rashid :

"There are many Dostums. If you bring up records right now of warlords, you wouldn't find a single clean person in Afghanistan"

more quotes on Political
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money