Quotes of 'Political '

Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"Representative governments and representative institutions are no doubt good and desirable, but when people want to reduce them merely to channels of personal aggrandizement, they not only lose their value but earn and bad name. We must subject our actions to perpetual security and test them with the touchstone, not of personal or sectional interest, but of the good of the State."

more quotes on Political , Wisdom
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"This is your Government. It is quite different from its predecessor. Therefore, appreciate when a good thing is done. Certainly criticize fearlessly, when a wrong thing is done. I welcome criticism, but it must be honest and constructive."

more quotes on Political
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"Musalmans are a nation according to any definition of a nation, and they must have their homelands, their territory and their State. We wish to live in peace and harmony with our neighbours as a free and independent people. We wish our people to develop to the fullest our spiritual, cultural, economic social, and political life in a way that we think best, and in consonance with our own ideals and according to the genius of our people"

more quotes on Life, Political
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"First and the foremost, both Dominions must make all-out efforts to restore peace and maintain law and order in their respective States – that is fundamental. I have repeatedly said that; now that the division of India has been brought about by solemn agreement between the two Dominions, we should bury the past and resolve that, despite all that has happened, we shall remain friends. There are many things which we need from each other as neighbours and we can help each other in diverse ways, morally, materially and politically and thereby raise the prestige and status of both Dominions. But before we can make any progress, it is absolutely essential that peace must be restored and law and order maintained in both the Dominions"

more quotes on Political
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"The Muslims are a nation by every right to establish their separate homeland. They can adopt any means to promote and protect their economic social, political and cultural interests."

more quotes on Political , Religion
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"Mr.Ghandi never says what he means & he never means what he says"

more quotes on Political
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"Great Britain wants to rule india, Mr.Gandhi & the Congress wants to rule India & the Muslims. We say that we will not let either the Brition or Mr.Gandhi to rule Muslims, we want to be free."

more quotes on Political , Religion
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"Work honestly and sincerely and be faithful and loyal to the Pakistan Government. I can assure you that there is nothing greater in this world than your own conscience and, when you appear before God, you can say that you performed your duty with the highest sense of integrity, honesty and with loyalty and faithfulness"

more quotes on Political
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"I shall always be guided by the principles of justice and fairplay without any, as is put in the political language, prejudice or ill-will, in other words, partiality or favouritism. My guiding principle will be justice and complete impartiality, and I am sure that with your support and co-operation, I can look forward to becoming one of the greatest nations of the world."

more quotes on Political
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"Do not forget that the armed forces are the servants of the people and you do not make national policy; it is we, the civilians, who decide these issues and it is your duty to carry out these tasks with which you are entrusted"

more quotes on Political
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money