Quotes of 'Political '

Asif Ali Zardari :

"I think the American relationship with Pakistan stays the same. The experiment with the general has failed. Therefore, the U.S. has decided to support the democratic forces"

more quotes on Political
Asif Ali Zardari :

"The civilian government will have issues, will be weak for the moment, but we will learn from our mistakes, and we will go on and we will improve."

more quotes on Political
Asif Ali Zardari :

"The Pakistan Peoples Party and my colleagues in opposition believe that this is a war on Pakistan this is a war on our soil. It is our boys who are dying, our children who are homeless, our daughters who are being shut out of their homes, and we will defend our land"

more quotes on Motivation, Political
Asif Ali Zardari :

"I personally am in favor of the chief justice, but there is a position in the party, which says that he has become too politicized in the last many months and he has been leading rallies."

more quotes on Political
Zulfikar Ali Bhutto :

"Pakistan was once called the most allied ally of the United States. We are now the most nonallied"

more quotes on Political
Benazir Bhutto :

"Pakistan is at crossroads. We citizens are faced with a decisive choice this January 8th (2008) election day. We can turn our backs on the years of dictatorship, fundamentalism, and economic decline"

more quotes on Life, Political
Benazir Bhutto :

"Don't worry; I'm going to be safe, and God willing I'm going to be safe"

more quotes on Life, Political
Benazir Bhutto :

"We have to modify our campaign to some extent because of the suicide bombings. We will continue to meet the public. We will not be deterred"

more quotes on Political
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"The Government can only have for its aim one objective – how to serve the people, how to devise ways and means for their welfare, for their betterment. What other object can the Government have…..?"

more quotes on Political
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"I want you to keep your heads up as citizens of a free and independent sovereign State. Praise your Government when it deserves. Citicize your Government fearlessly when it deserves, but do not go on all the time attacking, indulging in destructive criticism, taking delight in running down the Ministry or the officials"

more quotes on Political
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money