Quotes of 'Motivation'

Munir Akram :

"What happens in the development section ... will influence positions on other parts of the document"

more quotes on Motivation
Muhammad Ali Boxing championship :

"The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights"

"What keeps me going is goals"

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. The hands can't hit what the eyes can't see"

"Wars of nations are fought to change maps. But wars of poverty are fought to map change"

"I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was"

Saadat Hasan Manto :

"Hindustan had become free. Pakistan had become independent soon after its inception but man was still slave in both these countries -- slave of prejudice … slave of religious fanaticism … slave of barbarity and inhumanity"

Fatima Jinnah :

"An unfair and unequal election campaign, poor finances, and indirect elections through the Basic Democracy System were some of the basic problems she faced."

more quotes on Motivation, Political
Fatima Jinnah :

"Fatima Jinnah lost the election of 1965 and Ayub Khan was elected as the President of Pakistan. It is believed that had the elections been held via direct ballot, Fatima Jinnah would have won. The Electoral College consisted of only 80,000 Basic Democrats, who were easily manipulated. The importance of this election, lay in the fact that a woman was contesting the highest political office of the country"

Fatima Jinnah :

"The orthodox religious political parties, including the Jamaat-i-Islami led by Maulana Maududi, which had repeatedly declared that a woman could not hold the highest office of a Muslim country, modified their stance and supported the candidature of Fatima Jinnah. The election showed that the people had no prejudice against women holding high offices, and they could be key players in politics of the country."

Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money