Quotes of 'Motivation'

Pervez Musharraf :

"We would like to move against any organization that helped him in any way"

more quotes on Motivation
Pervez Musharraf :

"Let me say with total sincerity that I never said that and it has been misquoted"

Pervez Musharraf :

"We reject terrorism in all its forms and manifestations anywhere in the world, ... We will continue to fulfill our responsibilities flowing from our commitment."

Pervez Musharraf :

"We regard terrorism as an evil that threatens the world community. All countries must join hands in this common cause"

Pervez Musharraf :

"Why should there be a rush? ... We are clear in our stance. We want to progress toward resolution of the Palestinian dispute, and as progress is made, Pakistan would like to keep reviewing its diplomatic stance"

Pervez Musharraf :

"Our nations must not remain trapped by hate and history, in a cycle of confrontation and conflict"

more quotes on Motivation, Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"Do you have intelligence, have you heard him"

more quotes on Inspirational, Motivation, Philosophy, Words
Pervez Musharraf :

"You must understand the environment in Pakistan, This has become a moneymaking concern. A lot of people say if you want to go abroad and get a visa for Canada or citizenship and be a millionaire, get yourself raped"

more quotes on Motivation, Philosophy, Words
Pervez Musharraf :

"the Indian accusation is that there is cross-border terrorism, which we call freedom struggle. I don't want to get involved in any kind of definition because it is too complicated an issue and unnecessarily creates misunderstanding. Any violence against civilians is terrorism. That is how I define terrorism."

more quotes on Motivation, Wisdom
Pervez Musharraf :

"I have been saying that the greatest danger to our nation is not external, it is internal"

Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money