Quotes of 'Motivation'

Fatima Jinnah :

"Great Muslim leaders from all over South Asia were on the forefront of the Pakistan Movement, and our women, especially Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah, popularly known"

more quotes on Motivation
Fatima Jinnah :

"A worthwhile very rare video of the Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah after the independence of Pakistan. A beautiful compilation"

Pervez Musharraf :

"They expressed their commitment to ensure a peaceful settlement of all pending issues including Jammu and Kashmir to the satisfaction of both sides"

Ahmed Rashid :

"All Muslims were repulsed by the cartoons, even non-practicing ones whose Muslim identity is more cultural than religious. That doesn't mean there hasn't been manipulation"

more quotes on Motivation, Religion
Pervez Musharraf :

"Leave the developing world aside; I think we are better than all of them, ... Bring the developed world and let us compare Pakistan's record, under me, a uniformed man, with many of the developed countries. I challenge that we will be better off"

Ahmed Rashid :

"Hizb ut-Tahrir does not advocate a violent overthrow of Muslim regimes... Instead HT believes in winning over mass support, believing that one day these supporters will rise up in peaceful demonstrations and overthrow the regimes of Central Asia"

Ahmed Rashid :

"Thus, there is a high probability that the new parliament, rather than being a venue for discussing development goals, will be an overheated venue for anti-Karzai criticism"

Nawaz Sharif :

"It is not a sad day ... it is the darkest, gloomiest day in the history of this country. (on the assassination of Benazir Bhutto)"

Pervez Musharraf :

"Dr. A.Q. Khan's part is only enriching the uranium to weapons grade, ... He does not know about making the bomb, he does not know about the trigger mechanism, he does not know about the delivery system"

Pervez Musharraf :

"He does not know about making the bomb, he does not know about the trigger mechanism, he does not know about the delivery system, ... So if North Korea has made a bomb... Dr. A.Q. Khan's part is only enriching the uranium to weapons grade"

Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money