Quotes of 'Motivation'

Pervez Musharraf :

"The visible tilt in conventional arms balance between India and Pakistan has dangerous portents and must be checked"

more quotes on Motivation
Pervez Musharraf :

"We are supposed to be discussing all options for the resolution of the Kashmiri dispute in a purposeful manner. So therefore, I keep saying there's a light at the end of the tunnel"

Pervez Musharraf :

"The statement went on to say that while Vajpayee] referred to certain other issues, ... unless the core issue was discussed and resolved"

Pervez Musharraf :

"We will allow every Kashmiri to come across the Line of Control and assist in the reconstruction effort"

Pervez Musharraf :

"The modalities of this need to be worked out... and we expect a response to be forthcoming from the Indian side"

Pervez Musharraf :

"I do not think at all that his not being on the scene will have any effect whatsoever on the political dispensation that one would like to have futuristically in Afghanistan, ... because whatever is going on, whatever the ethnic groupings and power struggle, power equation in Afghanistan, he did not feature enough in any one of them"

Pervez Musharraf :

"I am going to postpone that (F-16s purchase)...but while we want to carry out massive relief and reconstruction effort, the other important issue is the security concern of Pakistan,"

Pervez Musharraf :

"es, I am going to postpone that, ... I always say that while this is a concern - we want to bring maximum relief and reconstruction effort - the other issue, the aircraft, are a issue of security concern for Pakistan. We should never do something that jeopardizes one or the other. So, both have their importance"

more quotes on Motivation, Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"My country poses no threat to Israel as we have no differences at all, and I believe that Israel has the right to live in peace"

Pervez Musharraf :

"All these moves are focused to keep the dialogue process moving towards its final destination"

more quotes on Inspirational, Motivation
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money