Quotes of 'Motivation'

Pervez Musharraf :

"The Northern Alliance must not draw mileage out of this action and the post-action has to be balanced"

more quotes on Motivation
Pervez Musharraf :

"The people of Pakistan want (democracy), and I certainly want it. There is no problem there"

more quotes on Inspirational, Motivation, Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"We are ready to discuss how Pakistan and India can create a stable South Asian security mechanism through a peaceful resolution of disputes, preservation of nuclear and conventional balance, confidence-building measures and non-use of force prescribed by the U.N. Charter"

more quotes on Motivation, Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"This is the first time that the Pakistan army and our civil armed forces have entered this region, and we are in the process of opening out this region"

Pervez Musharraf :

"[The requests show] a lack of trust in us and it shows a lack of trust in our capabilities, ... If anyone thinks that he can question A.Q. Khan better than us, well I don't agree with that at all."

Pervez Musharraf :

"We are not dragging our feet, nor we lack in determination to deal with the complex problem which has to be handled with care. It has to be addressed in its long-term perspective and not through use of force"

Pervez Musharraf :

"Yes I think so, absolutely. It should be stopped, nobody should be... talking of hatred and militancy and aggression."

Pervez Musharraf :

"We consulted his highness Saudi King Abdullah and Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas -- both appreciated our move and gave us the go-ahead signal"

Pervez Musharraf :

"in no way means that we are recognizing Israel. We will not recognize Israel until it resolves the Palestinian issue."

Pervez Musharraf :

"History has been made, ... This is a beginning. This statement is not an end in itself, obviously, but a good beginning has been made"

Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money