Quotes of 'Motivation'

Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"You have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of Islamic democracy, Islamic social justice and the equality of manhood in your own native soil. "

more quotes on Motivation, Religion
Imran Khan Niazi :

"But having set myself these goals, I had to work really hard to achieve them"

more quotes on Motivation, Success
Imran Khan Niazi :

"I don't know about whether I thought I would make it this big."

more quotes on Motivation, Power
Jahangir Khan :

"It wasn't my plan to create such a record. All I did was put in the effort to win every match I played and it went on for weeks, months and years until my defeat to Ross Norman in Toulouse in 1986."

more quotes on Motivation, Sports, Success
Jahangir Khan :

"To be the best, I had to work harder than everyone else. "

more quotes on Motivation, Power
Jahangir Khan :

"Without hard work and discipline it is difficult to be a top professional."

more quotes on Inspirational, Motivation
Allama Iqbal :

"If faith is lost, there is no security and there is no life for him who does not"

more quotes on Motivation
Allama Iqbal :

"It is the lot of man to share in the deeper aspirations of the universe around him and to share his own destiny as well as that of the universe, now by adjusting himself to its forces, now by putting the whole of his energy to his own ends and purposes."

more quotes on Life, Motivation, Power
Allama Iqbal :

"People who have no hold over their process of thinking are likely to be ruined by liberty of thought. If thought is immature, liberty of thought becomes a method of converting men into animals"

more quotes on Motivation
Allama Iqbal :

"Since love first made the breast an instrument Of fierce lamenting, by its flame my heart Was molten to a mirror, like a rose I pluck my breast apart, that I may hang This mirror in your sight."

more quotes on Love, Motivation
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money