Quotes of 'Motivation'

Pervez Musharraf :

"They will gain ground if we do this kind of things certainly. We are making them gain grounds. And we are putting the moderates also in support of the extremist"

more quotes on Motivation
Pervez Musharraf :

"They were there in the relief phase; the relief phase is almost over. Certainly their efforts were not comparable with that of the international community and the army did there"

more quotes on Inspirational, Motivation, Wisdom
Pervez Musharraf :

"If any war is thrust on Pakistan, Pakistan's armed forces and the 140 million people of Pakistan are fully prepared to face all consequences with all their might"

more quotes on Motivation, Wisdom
Pervez Musharraf :

"The resolution of the Kashmir dispute is at the heart of Ind-Pakistan confrontation. This is the only issue blocking peace between us"

Pervez Musharraf :

"Well, it's the Roosevelt Hotel I haven't been out of that, ... I'm extremely busy trying to talk to representatives from Iran, Iraq, India and Korea about terrorism, nuclear [proliferation] and human rights"

Pervez Musharraf :

"Although (Khan) has made some mistakes for which I am regretful, he is our national hero so I grant Dr Khan pardon."

Pervez Musharraf :

"Pakistan ... is prepared to take bold initiatives to change the status quo through a dialogue with India at any level, at any time and anywhere"

Pervez Musharraf :

"I have also made known our policy of restraint and responsibility"

Pervez Musharraf :

"The dangerous military build-up on our borders and the belligerent statements from India."

Pervez Musharraf :

"These are generally, if not all, religious extremists and they do not form the majority of Pakistan, ... There is no destabilization within. There is no opposition, no mass opposition, to me and my government"

more quotes on Motivation, Religion
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money