Quotes of 'Political '

Pervez Musharraf :

"Let me assure you that President Bush never talks about when are you taking your uniform off"

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"Good policies can turn around the worst-performing economies"

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"Our nations must not remain trapped by hate and history, in a cycle of confrontation and conflict"

more quotes on Motivation, Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"The two leaders ... reiterated their pledge not to let terrorism impede the peace process"

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"we saw the bold step taken by Prime Minister Ariel Sharon in Gaza and vacation of some (settlements) in the West Bank"

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"This commitment and resolve to solve the problems was shown last night during my meeting with the Indian prime minister"

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"Mosques are being misused for propagating and inciting hatred against each other's sect and beliefs and against the Government, too"

more quotes on Political
Asif Ali Zardari :

"I think the military has come full circle and they are going to be following the Constitution ... They have realized that their business is not to govern. "

more quotes on Political
Asif Ali Zardari :

"The government is stable enough to last for five years. The people in the West have little experience with coalition governments"

more quotes on Political
Asif Ali Zardari :

"We in Pakistan have denied that story. The ISI is not responsible for the bombing of the Indian Embassy in Afghanistan"

more quotes on Motivation, Political
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money