Quotes of 'Political '

Pervez Musharraf :

"Our domestic environment is not conducive, ... We cannot be seen as an extension of the present forces there."

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"I am looking for more action"

more quotes on Life, Philosophy, Political , Words
Pervez Musharraf :

"He has really done an amazing amount of stuff, ... And he is at risk internally"

more quotes on Life, Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"However, we are not here standing in judgment on the details of this evidence"

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"It's a great loss for the whole world. We will always remember him as a great man, an advocate of justice and man of peace. The government and people of Pakistan are deeply saddened after hearing the news of his death"

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"We should forget the tensions of the past and look toward the future in the interest of Pakistan"

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"That is one thing I would like to discuss with President Bush"

more quotes on Political
Shaukat Aziz :

"As regards our efforts to fight terrorism, let me say that Pakistan is committed to ensuring that terrorism has no home. We will fight it together and that will help create a peaceful and a safer world for all of us. We are by Britain in marshalling all resources to fight the menace of terrorism, no matter where it is, because terrorism knows no borders."

more quotes on Political
Shaukat Aziz :

"The overall assessment -- government, private sector and infrastructure -- would be close to 5 billion"

more quotes on Political
Shaukat Aziz :

"Pakistan has not recognized Israel... any such decision would be taken in supreme national interests after due consultation of the parliament."

more quotes on Political
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money