Quotes of 'Political '

Pervez Musharraf :

"Poverty and deprivation lead to frustration, making the masses vulnerable to exploitation by extremist organizations,"

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"Create this hysteria of terrorism"

more quotes on Motivation, Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"I don't know how they get that information, ... The Pakistan government has absolutely no involvement in this operation"

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"The entire nation is with the armed forces and will shed the last drop of their blood but will not allow any harm to come to the motherland"

more quotes on Inspirational, Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"But the parties themselves must step up and make changes to ensure their own survival. ... rigged elections"

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"I take this opportunity to once again urge the Indian leadership to sit with us at the negotiating table"

more quotes on Political
Tipu Sultan :

"If the government builds up necessary infrastructure and exempt some duties, we will earn US$ 1.0 billion in the next few years"

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"We are already taking measures to move against all groups who are involved in any form of terrorism anywhere in the world"

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"If anyone thinks in the United States that we should be coerced into some direction, well, I'm afraid they don't know ground realities here."

more quotes on Motivation, Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"We are operating against all terrorists. Now, within that, we don't know where he is. He may be anywhere"

more quotes on Political
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money