Quotes of 'Political '

Pervez Musharraf :

"Who has suffered? The families of the dead, no doubt. But a greater loss was inflicted on Pakistan because, as I said, we lost the pillars of our society"

more quotes on Patriotism, Political
Allama Iqbal :

"Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians."

more quotes on Political
Imran Khan Niazi :

"At the moment we have a ruling class that has one law and the people the other. . "

more quotes on Political
Imran Khan Niazi :

"But I don't need to use politics as a way of making money. "

more quotes on Political
Imran Khan Niazi :

"I did not lose this election, or had a bad result compared with what we might have got because of Islam."

more quotes on Political , Religion
Imran Khan Niazi :

"If one area I felt it was a tough election was I couldn't see my young son and I couldn't see my wife a lot, but apart from that for her also it was an experience. "

more quotes on Life, Political
Imran Khan Niazi :

"One is actually the democracy here, you know, people are, people assume that this election means that there is democracy in Pakistan. There is no democracy."

more quotes on Political
Imran Khan Niazi :

"In Pakistan politics is hereditary"

more quotes on Political
Allama Iqbal :

"I lead no party; I follow no leader. I have given the best part of my life to careful study of Islam, its law and polity, its culture, its history and its literature"

more quotes on Political , Religion
Allama Iqbal :

"Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians"

more quotes on Patriotism, Political
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money