Quotes of 'Political '

Pervez Musharraf :

"These are sensitive issues...I would not like to get involved in details"

more quotes on Political
Ahmed Rashid :

"The main issue now is to provide Afghanistan and the government there with the resources to be able to begin reconstruction"

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"The resolution of the Kashmir dispute is at the heart of Indo-Pakistan confrontation. This is the only issue blocking peace between us"

more quotes on Love, Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"We must learn from history, there is no military solution for the Kashmir issue...we have to understand this reality"

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"The government of India has organized such farcical elections in the past as well. These so-called elections have invariably been rigged and have always been boycotted by the Kashmiri people"

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"The Kashmir issue will be included and in July or August, a foreign minister-level composite dialogue will be held"

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"es, I am going to postpone that, ... I always say that while this is a concern - we want to bring maximum relief and reconstruction effort - the other issue, the aircraft, are a issue of security concern for Pakistan. We should never do something that jeopardizes one or the other. So, both have their importance"

more quotes on Motivation, Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"Pakistan fully condoles the Government of India as well as with the families of the victims of the dastardly terrorist attack and extends unequivocal support in any investigation"

more quotes on Political
Pervez Musharraf :

"I am for demilitarization (in Kashmir). If they (India) agree to that, we will too"

more quotes on Inspirational, Political
Abdul Qadeer Khan :

"The functioning of the Government after the coup was 'monitored' by military commanders."

more quotes on Political
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money