Forums > General Talks > THE TRUTH ABOUT MALALA
  • Page 1 of 1
HotEngine

4766 days old here
Total Posts: 4418

Subject : THE TRUTH ABOUT MALALA
Malala was not born in Swat and neither is she a Pushtun. A respected medical doctor in Swat, Imtiaz Ali Khanzai, who runs a private hospital and clinic in Swat told our reporters that he has a DNA report that proves that Malala is not Pushtun.

Showing us the report, he said he extracted Malala’s DNA when as a child she visited his clinic (with her parents) complaining of an earache.

“After she was supposedly shot last year, I remembered I had a bottle where I had kept some of her earwax,” the doctor explained. “Collecting earwax of my patients is a hobby of mine,” he added.

He went on to claim that according to the DNA, Malala is a Caucasian, most probably from Poland.

After the discovery, the doctor called Malala’s father and told him that he knew who Malala was. “

“He was stunned and began to stutter,” the doctor said. “He pleaded that I did not make my findings public. I told him I wouldn’t but only if he told me the whole truth.”

Malala’s father told the doctor that Malala’s real name was Jane and she was born in Hungary in 1997. Her real biological parents were Christian missionaries who, after traveling to Swat in 2002, left Malala as a gift to her adopted parents after they secretly converted to Christianity.

no likes.

Posted on October, 12 2013 01:34:02 PM

HotEngine

4766 days old here

When our reporters asked the doctor why he was revealing Malala’s real identity now, he said he was convinced that Malala was planted in Swat by anti-Pakistan elements.

He then added that he can also prove that the young man who shot her was not a Pushtun either. “I have his earwax as well,’ he claimed.

After extracting the DNA of the shooter’s earwax, the doctor discovered that he was probably from Italy. He then invited our reporters to look at the man’s earwax under a microscope.

“Those tiny yellow bits that you see in the wax are bits of pizza,” he explained.

The doctor told us that in January 2012 he emailed his findings to some senior members of Pakistan’s intelligence agency, the ISI.

After a few days his clinic was raided by the police. He was in Saudi Arabia at the time collecting earwax samples of some members of the Saudi royal family. His staff at the clinic was harassed by the police who wanted to know where he kept the earwax samples.

no likes.

Posted on October, 12 2013 01:34:45 PM

HotEngine

4766 days old here

In June this year, the doctor was visited by a young ISI officer who apologised to him about the police raid and told him that the ISI were well aware of Malala’s real identity. After much coaxing on our part, the doctor eventually gave us the cell phone number of the ISI officer.

However, the officer kept refusing to talk to us but finally relented on the condition that we refer to him as ‘Master X’.

Master X met one of our reporters at an abandoned girls’ school in lower Swat. To hide his face, the officer wore a Spiderman mask.

Talking to the reporter he said: “This had to come out one day. And I just couldn’t let myself continue to keep such a dangerous secret hidden. I am a true patriot.”

He then added: ‘My father once told me, ‘Peter, with great power comes great responsibility’.’

no likes.

Posted on October, 12 2013 01:36:24 PM

Ehsan

4676 days old here
Total Posts: 952

the ignorant girl once said "The beard reminds me of stone age... or pharoah" ...and they say she deserved peace prize.... LOL to that!
Abdul Sattar Edhi....the deserving one of the Nobel Peace Prize... love what u do sir.. not just say <3

no likes.

Posted on October, 12 2013 01:46:44 PM

abdulhannan05

4786 days old here
Total Posts: 13123

truth tou hamesha karwa hi hota hai yaar

no likes.

Posted on October, 12 2013 07:25:31 PM

malibhutta73

3905 days old here
Total Posts: 4777

I don't know about. And I don't kniw about malala. I think every thing is palanted.

no likes.

Posted on October, 12 2013 07:29:11 PM

• Page 1 of 1