Forums > News And Gossips > Saba Qamar for her portrayal of Malika-e-Tarannum Noor Jehan
  • Page 1 of 1
awmps

4834 days old here
Total Posts: 1626

Subject : Saba Qamar for her portrayal of Malika-e-Tarannum Noor Jehan

Years ago they dressed the late Madam Noorjehan in her now legendary silk chiffon and tissue sarees and recently they provided similar vintage sarees to TV and film actress Saba Qamar for her portrayal of Malika-e-Tarannum Noor Jehan in director/ actor Sarsmad Khoosat's period film 'Manto. "When Sarmad's production team approached us to dress the talented Saba Qamar for her portrayal of Madam Noor Jehan we were very excited," exults Amber Varsy, "We took down my mother's vintage saree trunk because our label was around during that era when Madame Noor Jehan wore those sarees, We provided Saba with original silk chiffon and tissue sarees which are no longer in fashion and not easily available," Amber adds. "My outfits play a major role in my character's development," explains Saba. "From the jewellery to the costumes -especially the sarees - everything was just in place for me to be able to act like Madam Noor Jehan. The wardrobe really helped me to look like and reenact Madam's mannerisms," Saba adds glowingly.

no likes.

Posted on September, 21 2015 01:51:32 PM

• Page 1 of 1