Forums > General Talks > Tribute to Quaid-e-Azam’s Only Daughter, Dina Wadia
  • Page 1 of 1
lescol

3926 days old here
Total Posts: 6369

Subject : Tribute to Quaid-e-Azam’s Only Daughter, Dina Wadia

In a sad state of affairs, another life comes to an end, and this time, it is none other than our beloved Quaid’s daughter. His only daughter, Dina Wadia, passed away in her home in New York at the age of 98. Dina was born on 15th August 1919 and married a Bombay-based Parsi businessman, Neville Wadia. She is survived by her children Diana N Wadia, son Nusli N Wadia, her grandsons Ness and Jeh Wadia and two great-grandchildren Jah and Ella Wadia. Dina was the only child of Muhammad Ali Jinnah from his second wife Rattanbai Petit who was also known as Maryam Jinnah after marriage. She has last visited Pakistan back in 2004 for a cricket series between Pakistan and India and had not visited the country since her father’s passing in 1948. “This has been very sad and wonderful for me. May his dream for Pakistan come true,” wrote Dina Wadia in the visitor’s book, during her visit at the mausoleum of Quaid-i-Azam. She had also visited the mausoleum of Madar-i-Millat Fatima Jinnah to pay respects to her aunt.

no likes.

Posted on November, 03 2017 11:48:27 AM

• Page 1 of 1