Quotes of 'Sport'

Javed Miandad :

"My grandparents were from India only. My relations are all in India, my mother belongs to India but the circumstances took a different turn and it all changed. I still have my uncle, I still have my relations (in India), we don't have any relatives here"

more quotes on Sport
Javed Miandad :

"The matches have been so close and tensely fought that people not only in England but in other cricket playing nations are totally involved in its outcome."

more quotes on Sport
Javed Miandad :

"That is important for players to recover but I don't think excessive international cricket is being played these days. The players are also being paid well now"

more quotes on Sport
Shahid Afridi :

"He has not bowled as yet. The pitch is still good for batting. We will have to work very hard to get them out twice"

more quotes on Sport
Shahid Afridi :

"The ball had become wet going into the gutter after the fourth hit. I went to hit to mid-on but the ball didn't turn and the shot went to mid-wicket"

more quotes on Sport
Shahid Afridi :

"At one stage, when I was going hard at them, Kumble asked me where should he bowl to me he was so frustrated"

more quotes on Sport
Jahangir Khan :

"Squash has been my life and I owe a lot to the sport."

more quotes on Life, Sport
Jahangir Khan :

"Squash has the credentials to become an olympic event and our goal is to see the sport in the 2008 Beijing Olympics. We are working towards this and will keep trying even if our bid is not successful."

more quotes on Sport
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money