Forums > Religion > ~*H.A.D.I.T.H*~ of the Day 14-sep
waheedanjum

4621 days old here
Total Posts: 317

Subject : ~*H.A.D.I.T.H*~ of the Day 14-sep
Just wanted to make a thread where we can learn at least one hadith a day, which might act as a drop by drop additon to our knowledge from the sea of wisdom left to us by our great Prophet (saw).

I would start with this wonderful and comprehensive key to success in this life and hereafter.

Khalid ibn al Walîd (Radi Allahu Ta'ala anhu) narrated the following hadith:

A Bedouin came one day to the Holy Prophet (sallallahu 'alahi wasallam) and said to him,

'O, Messenger of Allah! I've come to ask you a few questions about the affairs of this Life and the Hereafter.'

- 'Ask what you wish' said Rasulullah

no likes.

Posted on September, 14 2011 02:41:06 PM

cute4cute

4811 days old here
Total Posts: 3565

Dear brother that's a good thinking but i suggest please allways provide the reference with hadees ..!

no likes.

Posted on September, 14 2011 11:50:19 PM

tariqbangashpk

4813 days old here
Total Posts: 1300

‘Umar bin al-Khattab said:“If one of you is blessed with affection from his brother, he should hold onto that as tightly as possible, as it is quite rare for one to be blessed with this.”
‘Umar also said:“Nobody is given anything besides his Islam better than a righteous friend.”

no likes.

Posted on October, 06 2011 11:07:06 PM

tariqbangashpk

4813 days old here

Is it enough for a person to merely call themselves our follower by showing love towards us? No! By Allah a person is not our follower except the one who fears Allah and obeys Him [in all matters].
Imam Mohammed al-Baqir (as)

no likes.

Posted on October, 10 2011 11:56:56 AM

tariqbangashpk

4813 days old here

Hadith mentioned in Bukhari, Hazrat Abu Hurairah (R.A) narrated that Rasulallah (s.a.w) said, "In Bani Isra'il , there were people who were not prophets but talked to Allah. Were anyone in my Ummah like those persons, he would be Umar".

no likes.

Posted on October, 10 2011 11:59:24 AM

atif03

4790 days old here
Total Posts: 7660

Subhanallah !

Blessed is He Who sent down the Criterion to His servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures?

Blessed is He Who sent down the Furqan upon His servant that he may be a warner to the nations

???? ???????
Sura # 25 | Makkah . Al-Furqan | 77 verses | The Standard.verses.1

no likes.

Posted on October, 10 2011 01:29:26 PM

tariqbangashpk

4813 days old here

Narrated Abu Huraira: While the Prophet was saying something in a gathering, a Bedouin came and asked him, "When would the Hour (Doomsday) take place?" Allah's Apostle continued his talk, so some people said that Allah's Apostle had heard the question, but did not like what that Bedouin had asked. Some of them said that Alllah's Apostle had not heard it. When the Prophet finished his speech, he said, "Where is the questioner, who enquired about the Hour (Doomsday)?" The Bedouin said, "I am here, O Allah's Apostle ." Then the Prophet said, "When honesty is lost, then wait for the Hour (Doomsday)." The Bedouin said, "How will that be lost?" The Prophet said, "When the power or authority comes in the hands of unfit persons, then wait for the Hour

no likes.

Posted on October, 11 2011 10:08:34 AM

tariqbangashpk

4813 days old here

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: Once the Prophet remained behind us in a journey. He joined us while we were performing ablution for the prayer which was over-due. We were just passing wet hands over our feet (and not washing them properly) so the Prophet addressed us in a loud voice and said twice or thrice: "Save your heels from the fire."

no likes.

Posted on October, 11 2011 10:09:54 AM

tariqbangashpk

4813 days old here

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "Amongst the trees, there is a tree, the leaves of which do not fall and is like a Muslim. Tell me the name of that tree." Everybody started thinking about the trees of the desert areas. And I thought of the date-palm tree but felt shy to answer the others then asked, "What is that tree, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "It is the date-palm tree."

no likes.

Posted on October, 11 2011 10:10:37 AM

mrlonely

4784 days old here
Total Posts: 361

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I never felt any piece of velvet or silk softer than the palm of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH), nor did I smell any fragrance more pleasant than the smell of Messenger of Allah (PBUH). I served him for ten years, and he never said `Uff' (an expression of disgust) to me. He never said `why did you do that?' for something I had done, nor did he ever say `why did you not do such and such' for something I had not done.

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

no likes.

Posted on October, 11 2011 04:37:44 PM

mrlonely

4784 days old here

The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wa sallam) said:

"Riches does not mean, having a great amount of property, but riches is self-contentment."

[Sahih Bukhari - Book 76: Hadith 453]

no likes.

Posted on October, 11 2011 04:38:37 PM

tariqbangashpk

4813 days old here

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Once the Prophet wrote a letter or had an idea of writing a letter. The Prophet was told that they (rulers) would not read letters unless they were sealed. So the Prophet got a silver ring made with "Muhammad Allah's Apostle" engraved on it. As if I were just observing its white glitter in the hand of the Prophet

no likes.

Posted on October, 19 2011 11:52:47 PM

tariqbangashpk

4813 days old here

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud:

The Prophet said, "Do not wish to be like anyone except in two cases. (The first is) A person, whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it righteously; (the second is) the one whom Allah has given wisdom (the Holy Qur'an) and he acts according to it and teaches it to others." (Fateh-al-Bari page 177 Vol. 1)

no likes.

Posted on October, 19 2011 11:53:42 PM

tariqbangashpk

4813 days old here

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

Once I came riding a she-ass and had (just) attained the age of puberty. Allah's Apostle was offering the prayer at Mina. There was no wall in front of him and I passed in front of some of the row while they were offering their prayers. There I let the she-ass loose to graze and entered the row, and nobody objected to it.

no likes.

Posted on October, 19 2011 11:54:20 PM

atif03

4790 days old here
Total Posts: 7660

The Prophet said, ''Every betrayer will have a flag on the Day of Resurrection" One of the two sub-narrators said that the flag would be fixed, and the other said that it would be shown on the Day of Resurrection, so that the betrayer might be recognized by it.

no likes.

Posted on October, 20 2011 12:44:50 AM

tariqbangashpk

4813 days old here

Vol 1, Book 2, No 15: Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness (delight) of faith: 1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle becomes dearer than anything else. 2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake. 3. Who hates to revert to Atheism (disbelief) as he hates to be thrown into the fire."

no likes.

Posted on October, 21 2011 11:15:04 AM

tariqbangashpk

4813 days old here

Vol 1, Book 1, No 5:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
Allah's Apostle was the most generous of all the people, and he used to reach the peak in generosity in the month of Ramadan when Gabriel met him. Gabriel used to meet him every night of Ramadan to teach him the Qur'an. Allah's Apostle was the most generous person, even more generous than the strong uncontrollable wind

no likes.

Posted on October, 21 2011 11:16:22 AM

tariqbangashpk

4813 days old here

Vol 3, Book 34, No 281:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "whoever desires an expansion in his sustenance and age, should keep good relations

no likes.

Posted on October, 21 2011 11:17:37 AM

mrlonely

4784 days old here

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“Straighten your rows (for prayer), or Allaah will make you divided.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh, Fath, no. 717).

no likes.

Posted on October, 22 2011 10:02:25 AM

mrlonely

4784 days old here

Prophet (SAL) said

“Let a man help his brother whether he is an wrong-doer or the victim of wrongdoing. If he is a wrong-doer, he should stop him, and if he is the victim of wrongdoing, he should come to his aid.” (Saheeh Muslim, no. 2584)

no likes.

Posted on October, 22 2011 10:03:08 AM

mrlonely

4784 days old here

Al-Bukhaari reported from Abu Hurayrah (may Al-laah be pleased with him):

“A Bedouin urinated in the mosque, and the people got up to sort him out. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to them, ‘Leave him alone, and throw a bucket of water over it. You have been sent to make things easy for people, not to make things hard.’ ” (Fath, 6128).

no likes.

Posted on October, 22 2011 10:07:15 AM