Quotes of 'Religion'

Muhammad Ali Boxing championship :

"Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths"

more quotes on Religion

"I am the part you won't recognize. But get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me"

more quotes on Religion

"I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace"

more quotes on Religion
Fatima Jinnah :

"Ayub Khan also gathered the support of the ulema who were of the view that Islam does not permit a woman to be the head of an Islamic state."

more quotes on Religion
Ahmed Rashid :

"All Muslims were repulsed by the cartoons, even non-practicing ones whose Muslim identity is more cultural than religious. That doesn't mean there hasn't been manipulation"

more quotes on Motivation, Religion
Pervez Musharraf :

"The attacks should not go on during Ramadan because that would have very negative effects on the Muslim world"

more quotes on Religion
Pervez Musharraf :

"I don't see this scenario ever appearing"

more quotes on Philosophy, Religion, Words
Pervez Musharraf :

"These are generally, if not all, religious extremists and they do not form the majority of Pakistan, ... There is no destabilization within. There is no opposition, no mass opposition, to me and my government"

Shaukat Aziz :

"Pakistan's defense capability is a guarantee of peace and regional balance of power and the nation would provide all resources to strengthen this capability"

Pervez Musharraf :

"We have too much on our hands here internally and regionally, ... We wouldn't like to get involved anywhere outside. I wouldn't like to get involved at all"

more quotes on Religion
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money