Quotes of 'Power'

Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"Come forward as servants of Islam, organise the people economically, socially, educationally and politically and I am sure that you will be a power that will be accepted by everybody."

more quotes on Political , Power
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"That freedom can never be attained by a nation without suffering and sacrifice has been amply borne out by the recent tragic happenings in this subcontinent. We are in the midst of unparalleled difficulties and untold sufferings; we have been through dark days of apprehension and anguish; but I can say with confidence that with courage and self-reliance and by the Grace of God we shall emerge triumphant"

more quotes on Motivation, Power
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"I have always maintained that no nation can ever be worthy of its existence that cannot take its women along with the men. No struggle can ever succeed without women participating side by side with men. There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a great competition and rivalry between the two. There is a third power stronger than both, that of the women"

more quotes on Power
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"The first and the foremost thing that I would like to emphasize is this --remember that you are now a Sovereign Legislative body and you have got all the powers. It, therefore, places on you the gravest responsibility as to how you should take your decisions."

more quotes on Power
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan"

more quotes on Power
Imran Khan Niazi :

"Personally I don't think solving corruption is such a big problem."

more quotes on Motivation, Political , Power
Imran Khan Niazi :

"People didn't wasn't the People's party to come in to power again, so they saw NS a viable alternative not us, because everyone knew we were not ready."

more quotes on Power
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"Think 100 times before you take a decision, But once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man."

Imran Khan Niazi :

"I believed in myself. I never imagined myself as just an ordinary player."

more quotes on Imagination, Power
Imran Khan Niazi :

"I don't know about whether I thought I would make it this big."

Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money