Quotes of 'Wisdom'

Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"Representative governments and representative institutions are no doubt good and desirable, but when people want to reduce them merely to channels of personal aggrandizement, they not only lose their value but earn and bad name. We must subject our actions to perpetual security and test them with the touchstone, not of personal or sectional interest, but of the good of the State."

more quotes on Political , Wisdom
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"We maintain and hold that Muslims and Hindus are two major nations by any definition or test of a nation. We are a nation of a hundred million people, and, what is more, we are a nation with our own distinctive culture and civilization, language and literature, art and architecture, names and nomenclature, sense of value and proportion, legal laws and moral codes, customs and calendar, history and traditions, aptitudes and ambitions – in short, we have our own distinctive outlook on life and of life. By all canons of international law we are a nation"

more quotes on Religion, Wisdom
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"The great ideals of human progress, of social justice, of equality and of fraternity…, constitute the basic causes of the birth of Pakistan and also…(provide) limitless possibilities of evolving and ideal social structure in our State. I reiterate most emphatically that Pakistan was made possible because of the danger of complete annihilation of human soul in a society based on caste. Now that the soul is free to exist and to aspire it must assert itself galvanizing not only the State but also the Nation."

more quotes on Motivation, Wisdom
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"The Hindu Muslim dispute must be settled before the enforcement of any system or constitution. Until you do not give guarantee for the safeguard of the Muslim interests, until you do not win their (Muslims) co-operations, any constitution you enforece shall not last for even 24 hours."

Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"The vital contest in which we are engaged is not only for the material gain but also the very existence of the soul of Muslim nation, Hence I have said often that it is a matter of life and death to the Musalmans and is not a counter for bargaining"

Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"It is also necessary to have an independent press in order to counteract false and malicious propaganda."

more quotes on Wisdom
Benazir Bhutto :

"To make peace, one must be an uncompromising leader. To make peace, one must also embody compromise"

more quotes on Wisdom, Words
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"We should have a State in which we could live and breathe as free men and which we could develop according to our own lights and culture and where principles of Islamic social justice could find free play. "

Imran Khan Niazi :

"I wanted to be an outstanding player, that was my ambition. . "

more quotes on Success, Wisdom
Imran Khan Niazi :

"Just give it everything you've got and bowl as fast as possible"

more quotes on Power, Wisdom
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money