Quotes of 'Life'

Saadat Hasan Manto :

"If a man has to make a woman the center of his love, why should he integrate animality into this sacred human emotion?...Is love incomplete without it?...Is love the name of physical excessive"

more quotes on Life
Fatima Jinnah :

"Her campaign generated tremendous public enthusiasm. She drew enormous crowds in all cities of East and West Pakistan. The campaign however suffered from a number of drawbacks"

more quotes on Life, Political , Words
Fatima Jinnah :

"The sight of this dynamic lady moving in the streets of big cities, and even in the rural areas of a Muslim country, was both moving and unique. She proclaimed Ayub Khan to be a dictator. Jinnah’s line of attack was that by coming to terms with the Republic of India on the Indus Water dispute, Ayub had surrendered control of the rivers over to India."

more quotes on Life, Political
Fatima Jinnah :

"Fatima Jinnah’s greatest advantage was that she was the sister of the Founder of Pakistan. She had detached herself from the political conflicts that had plagued Pakistan after the Founder’s death"

more quotes on Life
Wasim Akram :

"If I can live life the way I want to, why can't you do it."

more quotes on Life
Pervez Musharraf :

"We have decided now that we would allow any amount of people from across the Line of Control coming across to our part of Kashmir to meet their relatives, to assist in the reconstruction effort, ... If India agrees, we would like to work out the formalities."

more quotes on Life
Pervez Musharraf :

"Every country has a right to use nuclear knowledge for peaceful purposes"

more quotes on Life
Pervez Musharraf :

"I am looking for more action"

more quotes on Life, Philosophy, Political , Words
Pervez Musharraf :

"He has really done an amazing amount of stuff, ... And he is at risk internally"

more quotes on Life, Political
Shaukat Aziz :

"Eleven foreign medical teams are on the ground and have set up six field hospitals in the worst-hit areas along with six camps manned by Pakistani civil and military doctors"

more quotes on Life
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money