Quotes of 'Life'

Allama Iqbal :

"Death does not exist. It is life that is a predominant reality, not death"

more quotes on Life
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"Musalmans are a nation according to any definition of a nation, and they must have their homelands, their territory and their State. We wish to live in peace and harmony with our neighbours as a free and independent people. We wish our people to develop to the fullest our spiritual, cultural, economic social, and political life in a way that we think best, and in consonance with our own ideals and according to the genius of our people"

more quotes on Life, Political
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"The establishment of Pakistan for which we have been striving is, by (the) grace of God, an established fact today, but the creation of a State of our own was the means to an end and not the end in itself. The idea was that we should have a State in which we could live and breathe as free men and which we could develop according to our own rights and culture and where principle of Islamic social justice could find freeplay."

more quotes on Life, Religion
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"Everyone, except those who are ignorant, knows that the Quran is the general code of the Muslims. A religious, social, civil, commercial, military, judicial, criminal, penal code, it regulates everything from the ceremonies of religion to those of daily life; from the salvation of the soul to the health of the body; from the rights of all to those of each individual; from morality to crime, from punishment here to that in the life to come, and our Prophet has enjoined on us that every Musalman should possess a copy of the Quran and be his own priest. Therefore Islam is not merely confined to the spiritual tenets and doctrines or rituals and ceremonies. It is a complete code regulating the whole Muslim society, every department of life, collective[ly] and individually. "

Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"We have to fight a double-edged battle, one against the Hindu Congress and the other against British Imperialists, both of them being capitalists. The Muslims demand Pakistan where they could rule according to their own code of life and according to their own cultural growth, traditions, and Islamic Laws. "

Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"We do not demand Pakistan simply to have a piece of land but we want a laboratory where we could experiment on Islamic principles"

more quotes on Life, Motivation
Benazir Bhutto :

"As I've said before, this is not the life I chose; it chose me ... But I accepted the responsibility and I've never wavered in my commitment"

more quotes on Life, Motivation
Pervez Musharraf :

"We claim Islam as Deen or a complete way of life. "

Pervez Musharraf :

"There is nothing wrong with intellectual differences flowing from freedom of thought as long as such differences remain confined to intellectual debates. "

more quotes on Life, Philosophy
Allama Iqbal :

"If faith is lost, there is no security and there is no life for him who does not adhere to religion. "

more quotes on Life
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money