Quotes of 'Inspirational'

Muhammad Ali Boxing championship :

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up"

more quotes on Inspirational
Muhammad Ali Boxing championship :

"Champions aren´t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision"

Saadat Hasan Manto :

"I feel like I am always the one tearing everything up and forever sewing it back together."

Saadat Hasan Manto :

"If you cannot bear these stories then the society is unbearable. Who am I to remove the clothes of this society, which itself is naked. I don't even try to cover it, because it is not my job, that's the job of dressmakers"

Fatima Jinnah :

"He utilized the state facilities as head of state, not as the President of the Convention Muslim League or a presidential candidate, and didn’t even hesitate to legislate on electoral maters. Bureaucracy and business, the two beneficiaries of the Ayub Khan regime, helped him in his election campaign"

more quotes on Inspirational, Political
Fatima Jinnah :

"Ayub Khan had a great advantage over the rest of the candidates. The Second Amendment of the Constitution confirmed him as President till the election of his successor. Armed with the wide-ranging constitutional powers of a President, he exercised complete control over all governmental machinery during elections"

Pervez Musharraf :

"I think it will keep rising when we go into the valleys"

Nawaz Sharif :

"I hear Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is doing great things for India, I would be happy to share my thoughts with him."

Pervez Musharraf :

"So if North Korea has made a bomb ... Dr A Q Khan's part is only enriching the uranium to weapons grade"

more quotes on Inspirational, Terrorism
Pervez Musharraf :

"Yes, he passed centrifuges - parts and complete. I do not exactly remember the number"

more quotes on Inspirational, Philosophy, Words
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money