Quotes of 'Inspirational'

Pervez Musharraf :

"The process is moving forward and whenever there would be a concrete and solid advancement, it would be made public"

more quotes on Inspirational
Pervez Musharraf :

"They were there in the relief phase; the relief phase is almost over. Certainly their efforts were not comparable with that of the international community and the army did there"

more quotes on Inspirational, Motivation, Wisdom
Pervez Musharraf :

"We do seek international assistance. We have enough manpower but we need financial support ... to cope with the tragedy"

Pervez Musharraf :

"I have no problem in meeting him, and I've been saying that all along"

more quotes on Inspirational, Words
Shaukat Aziz :

"We have as of last night opened relief centers on various proposed points of movement across the Line of Control"

Shaukat Aziz :

"Pakistan is against the nuclear proliferation but at the same time supports that every country has the right to use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes under the IAEA (the International Atomic Energy Agency) regulations"

Shaukat Aziz :

"We are an enlightened and moderate nation. We are against extremism. We have to give a message to the entire world that our society rejects extremism, and we are united against it"

more quotes on Inspirational, Philosophy, Words
Pervez Musharraf :

"As long as the forces remain deployed and as long as there is a capability ... of their forces on the borders to ... take action at a short notice, the danger is not over"

Pervez Musharraf :

"I hold national interest supreme. I personally, in all sincerity, in all honesty, think that I have a role to play in this nation. I sincerely think that I have a job to do here."

Pervez Musharraf :

"At the beginning of the new century, our two countries must do their utmost to overcome the legacy of distrust and hostility, in order to build a brighter future for our peoples"

Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money