Quotes of 'Inspirational'

Pervez Musharraf :

"It has happened, so why talk about it. It is done and finished. Let's forget it. We need to figure out what needs to be done now"

more quotes on Inspirational, Philosophy
Pervez Musharraf :

"You must understand the environment in Pakistan"

more quotes on Inspirational, Motivation
Pervez Musharraf :

"Never expected a Pakistani leader to be greeted by this community with this sort of ovation"

more quotes on Inspirational
Jahangir Khan :

"That was one of my bad days and that was the day Ross chose to play his best. It was a little disappointing, but I got over it eventually."

Abdul Qadeer Khan :

"Dream is Not that What U See in Sleep.. Dream is The Thing Which Does Not allow you to sleep"

Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"I have no doubt that with unity, faith and discipline we will not only remain the fifth largest State in the world but will compare with any nation of the world….You must make up your mind now. We must sink individualism and petty jealousies and make up our minds to serve the people with honesty and faithfulness. We are passing through a period of fear, danger and menace. We must have faith, unity and discipline"

Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"The adoption of Western economic theory and practice will not help us in achieving our goal of creating a happy and contented people. We must work our destiny in our own way and present to the world an economic system based on the true Islamic concept of equality of manhood and social justice"

Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"I sincerely hope that they (relations between India and Pakistan) will be friendly and cordial. We have a great deal to do…and think that we can be of use to each other (and to) the world."

Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"He called upon the mammoth Lahore audience to build up "Pakistan as a bulwark of Islam", to "live up to your traditions and add to it another chapter of glory", adding, "If we take our inspiration and guidance from the Holy Quran, the final victory, I once again say, will be ours""

more quotes on Inspirational, Religion
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"India is not a nation, nor a country. It is a Sub Continent of nationalities. Hindus and Muslims being the two major nations. The Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religions, philosophies, social customs and literature. They neither intermarry nor inter dine and they belong to two different civilizations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions. Their aspects on life and of are different. It is quite clear that Hindus and Muslims derive their inspiration from different sources of history."

Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money