Quotes of 'Inspirational'

Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"Without education it is complete darkness and with education it is light. Education is a matter of life and death to our nation. The world is moving so fast that if you do not educate yourselves you will be not only completely left behind, but will be finished up. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) had enjoined his followers to go even to China in the pursuit of knowledge. If that was the commandment in those days when communications were difficult, then, truly, Muslims as the true followers of the glorious heritage of Islam, should surely utilize all available opportunities. No sacrifice of time or personal comfort should be regarded too great for the advancement of the cause of education"

more quotes on Inspirational, Motivation
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"I have always maintained that no nation can ever be worthy of its existence that cannot take its women along with the men."

more quotes on Inspirational
Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"I have lived as plain Mr. Jinnah and I hope to die as plain Mr. Jinnah. I am very much averse to any title or honours and I will be more than happy if there was no prefix to my name."

Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"No nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you. We are victims of evil customs. It is a crime against humanity that our women are shut up within the four walls of the houses as prisoners. There is no sanction anywhere for the deplorable condition in which our women have to live."

Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"I particularly appeal to our intelligentsia and students to come forward and rise to the occasion. You have performed wonders in the past. You are still capable of repeating the history. You are not lacking in the great qualities and virtues in comparison with the other nations. Only you have to be fully conscious of that fact and to act with courage, faith and unity. "

Muhammad Ali Jinnah :

"We are now all Pakistanis--not Baluchis, Pathans, Sindhis, Bengalis, Punjabis and so on--and as Pakistanis we must feet behave and act, and we should be proud to be known as Pakistanis and nothing else."

Benazir Bhutto :

"You can imprison a man, but not an idea. You can exile a man, but not an idea. You can kill a man, but not an idea."

Benazir Bhutto :

"All our problems, all our disputes, all our disagreements can be resolved quickly to mutual satisfaction if we address the question."

Pervez Musharraf :

"Remember that mindsets can not be changed through force and coercion. No idea can ever be forcibly thrust upon any one. "

Pervez Musharraf :

"Islam teaches tolerance, not hatred; universal brotherhood, not enmity; peace, and not violence. "

more quotes on Inspirational, Religion
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money