Quotes of 'Words'

Abdul Qadeer Khan :

"Well, sometimes if I go out to dinner with my family, people will come up to me and put their hand across my plate for me to shake, sometimes when I have a bite of food in my mouth. I find this a bit disturbing"

more quotes on Words
Imran Khan Niazi :

"During my 21 years of playing cricket, I have never been approached by anyone or offered a bribe"

more quotes on Life, Words
Imran Khan Niazi :

"If your house is burning, wouldn't you try and put out the fire?"

more quotes on Philosophy, Words
Jahangir Khan :

"However, there is no assurance that we can produce world class players so soon. Only time can tell."

more quotes on Sports, Words
Dr.Abdus Salam :

"Scientific thought and its creation is the common and shared heritage of mankind."

more quotes on Imagination, Science, Words
Allama Iqbal :

"I am a hidden meaning made to defy. The grasp of words, and walk away With free will and destiny. As living, revolutionary clay"

more quotes on Words
Allama Iqbal :

"Ends and purposes, whether they exist as conscious or subconscious tendencies, form the wrap and woof of our conscious experience"

Allama Iqbal :

"If the object of poetry is, to make men, then poetry is the heir of prophecy."

Allama Iqbal :

"The immediacy of mystic experience simply means that we know God just as we know other objects. God is not a mathematical entity or a system of concepts mutually related to one another and having no reference to experience"

more quotes on Religion, Words
Allama Iqbal :

"The scientific observer of Nature is a kind of mystic seeker in the act of prayer"

more quotes on Religion, Words
Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money