Quotes of 'Words'

Saadat Hasan Manto :

"Ismat’s pen and tongue both run fast. When she starts writing, her ideas race ahead and the words cannot catch up with them. When she speaks, her words seem to tumble over one another."

more quotes on Words
Fatima Jinnah :

"Her campaign generated tremendous public enthusiasm. She drew enormous crowds in all cities of East and West Pakistan. The campaign however suffered from a number of drawbacks"

more quotes on Life, Political , Words
Ahmed Rashid :

"It's fulfilling all the wishes of those who believe in a clash of civilizations and so far moderate voices have been drowned out"

more quotes on Words
Pervez Musharraf :

"They cease to exist as a homogeneous body. We have broken their vertical and horizontal communication linkages. They are on the run"

more quotes on Philosophy, Words
Pervez Musharraf :

"These linkages should be cut"

Pervez Musharraf :

"I personally think, yes, there is an underworld of these organizations linked to each other, ... Most dangerous is the financial underground. These linkages should be cut"

more quotes on Words
Pervez Musharraf :

"Yes, he passed centrifuges - parts and complete. I do not exactly remember the number"

more quotes on Inspirational, Philosophy, Words
Pervez Musharraf :

"We welcome the commitments to the 0.7 percent ODA target made by most of the developed countries"

more quotes on Motivation, Philosophy, Words
Pervez Musharraf :

"We have always said that yes, he allowed proliferation to Libya, North Korea and Iran. But we cannot allow access to outsiders for his interrogation because one, it is a matter of great sensitivity, and two, it shows lack of confidence in our capability to interrogate and to share the information"

more quotes on Motivation, Philosophy, Words
Pervez Musharraf :

"If you want to get the issue bogged down, I can do that. But we don't want to get others involved. We are moving forward bilaterally. So we are not involving the UN secretary general. The course we have adopted is best"

Search Quotes
e.g. love, life, money